If you are a Mobile Apps Security Engineer with experience in the field of mobile application security, please read on!
We specialize in securing mobile apps for developers and consumers. As more and more mobile apps hit the market, they leave us with vulnerable entry points which hackers are taking advantage of on a daily basis. They use this information for identity theft and to gain access to personal banking info, passwords and other mission critical information. Our products and services are backed by expert security practitioners and researchers who ensure our solutions reflect the current security landscape – mobile apps now run the world; we help you secure them.
1.) We've compiled a close-knit team of Security Experts and can train/develop you in all the vulnerabilities that are threatening mobile apps.
2.) Our company is well-grounded, financially stable with multiple offices and some of the best technologies at our disposal.
3.) Strong opportunity to learn and advance your title/responsibilities with the fastest upward mobility in the business!
- Provide consultative solutions for clients who are looking to secure their mobile application, IoT, and etc.
- Provide technical support for clients and not limited to onsite, remote and phone support.
- Responsible on project management inclusive of project delivery, resources allocation.
- BS in Computer Science (Security specialization is a plus)
- 3+ years' professional experience in mobile application security.
- Knowledge of a variety of programming languages (C/C++, Java/J2EE & etc)
- Knowledge of specific attack types and common security bug categories
- Ability for debugging applications with complex security vulnerabilities
- Ability to write simple scripts to automate penetration tests for our clients
- Experience working for a security consulting company/firm
- Deep security research background
- Advanced training/knowledge in cryptography
- Able to read write and speak mandarin (Chinese) will be advantages
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Laid back and fun work environment
- Fastest upward mobility in title/responsibilities in the business!
So, if you are a Security Engineer who knows about mobile app security, please apply today! Applicants must be willing to work in the P.R.China.
We are one of the worlds leading mobile application security firm, looking for sharp, highly driven sales people to be a part of our growing recruiting agency. We are looking to expand each of our fun and cutting edge locations and need talent like yours to join our team. If you are looking to be a part of a fun, success driven culture with endless possibilities, look no further.
This is your chance to build your own book of business and use your own lead generation methodology to bring in new clients. Must be able to identify key security business issues through your interactions during the sales cycle to apply and differentiate SecNeo solutions. SecNeo is experiencing tremendous growth, and this has created a large opportunity for new/potential customers. We need someone who can speak to our product value with both business executives and technical staff.
- Have 2+ years of sales experience
- College Degree (Preferred but not required)
- Have a love for people management and building long-lasting relationships
- Experience in selling enterprise security software solutions
- Able to interact with people with different personality styles
- Has knowledge of the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with Executives, and Technical Leaders
- Out-Bound calling and emailing to penetrate, identify, and clear qualified leads from strategic accounts from lunch & learns, events, webinars and target campaigns
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job
- Update weekly tracking of all qualified leads converted to opportunities
- There will be requirements to travel occasionally depending on client requirements
- A competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential
- Our commission structure mirrors our company philosophy
- Opportunity to step into a management role
- Casual, laid-back culture, NO MICROMANAGEMENT
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and tea
Can't wait to apply? Well we can't wait to meet you! Apply now and let's get this process rolling! Applicants must be willing to work in the P.R.China